TechNiche is Hiring!
27 February 2020
The Account Manager will be assigned a list of strategic accounts that they will be responsible for managing and growing in conjunction with a salesperson. The Account Manager will handle the day to day concerns of these strategic accounts as they relate to sales issues, operational issues, and accounting issues, Project Management skills will play a key part in the success of fulfilling this role.
- Manage the day to day relationships of a set of strategic accounts across all functional areas of the business and connect cross-functional resources to attain account sales & profitability goals with the sales rep
- Responsibility for the retention of a set of strategic accounts in terms of total accounts and overall account revenue
- Develop and implement account plans in conjunction with the sales rep to develop and grow accounts
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives
- Proactively identify Accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained as customers.
- Proactively develop relationships with key users and provide customer feedback on product improvements.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate by keeping the company focused on those issues and coordinating company personnel in the resolution of those customer concerns
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Provide training on products and services to customers
- Support overall corporate sales, marketing, customer service and operational initiatives
- Assist where required
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least 2-4 yrs experience in account management with a proven track record of developing relationships and retaining accounts
- Experience in project management and/or exposure to operations
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably a business related major
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Background in garment industry or Industrial safety industry
- Approx. 15% travel will be required, mainly continental USA, potentially some occasional international
- This role will include a competitive compensation package including commission/bonus on sales/retention.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please email your resume to: