The Canadian Olympic Team Has Something To Say About The TechNiche Hybrid Cooling Vests Now Being Used In Preparation for Tokyo 2020
Vista, California, October 23, 2019 –
Canadian Olympic athletes are using TechNiche’s 4531 Hybrid Cooling Vests extensively in preparation for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. TechNiche received an in-depth review of the cooling vests from one Canadian Olympic Sport Physiologists:
“The vests were excellent! The cooling packs in particular are a game-changer!
- Ease of freezing/ refreezing the cooling packs: On the road when a freezer is not available
- Ease of freezing/ refreezing the cooling packs: At the venue – again when a freezer is not available
- How long the [CoolPaxTM] stay cool – can sit in a cooler for extended periods without melting
- For large groups – because the turn-around time for refreezing the packs is so fast, I was able to provide cooling for 40+ athletes- I will never go back to the old system again with the large groups (i.e.: rowing)
- The lasting power of the [CoolPaxTM] was also beneficial – the athletes could wear [them] for prolonged periods of time
- The fit, comfort level & weight were such that the athletes were able to use during active [Warm up and Cool Down](both rowing & running, not just the bike or sitting/walking around)
- From a vanity perspective – our special Canadian-made vests were by far the nicest looking vests”
TechNiche continues to deliver more vests to the Canadian Olympic Team and we look forward to more feedback and seeing them at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.